Have you cleared CA Foundation course? Want to register for CA Intermediate course? Looking for CA intermediate registration details? If you are looking for these questions, then this post suits you. Here in this article we are providing complete details on CA Intermediate registration to attempt exam in May 2024.
CA Intermediate is the 2nd stage of CA course. In earlier CA Intermediate course is known as CA IPCC course. The ICAI conducts CA Intermediate exam twice a year in months of May and November. There are 8 papers in CA intermediate course which are divided into 2 groups. The students can apply for both groups at a time or can apply for individual groups.
|Important Links for CA IPCC Students
|Notification, Exam Dates, Results
|Registration, Regional Offices
|Revision Test Papers
|Study Materials, Preparation Books
CA Intermediate Registration Details
The students who have cleared Foundation course are searching for details of the eligibility, registration process and registration fees. Follow this post to get the required details of CA Intermediate registration.
CA Intermediate Eligibility
- Students who have cleared CA foundation exam are eligible to apply for CA intermediate course.
- The candidates who have completed graduate/post graduate course of commerce field can apply for CA intermediate course through direct-entry scheme.
So, to apply for CA Intermediate course the candidate should reach the above mentioned eligibility conditions.
CA Intermediate Registration Fees
Here we are providing the fee details of the CA intermediate course. The students are advised to pay fees online at the time of registration.
|Details of Fees
|Student Activities Fee
|Articleship Registration Fee
In CA Intermediate course the students have to go for articleship program for 3 years, for which the students have to register for it at the time of registration for CA intermediate course. The student after clearing any groups exam can under take article ship program and attend group exams during the period of aricleship program.
CA Intermediate Course Registration Process
To register for CA intermediate course the students should apply online. Follow the below steps to apply for CA Intermediate course.
- First log in to Self-Service Portal of ICAI i.e., eservices.icia.org.
- Enter log in details like user id and password.
- Now click on the student cycle on the portal.
- Now select Intermediate through PE1/CPT/Foundation tab.
- Now a page will be displayed asking you to fill your qualification details.
- Enter the details correctly and submit the attested documents and then click on save and next button.
- Now upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Now pay fees online through online payment method.
- After completing all the required details click on generate OTP button.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address.
- Enter OTP you received to complete the log in process.
- Finally enter the captcha text and click on submit button.
- Your application is submitted successfully.
CA Intermediate Course Apply Dates
To attempt CA Intermediate exam the student should apply for the exam before 9 months of commencement of the exam. The 9 months is the study time for the students.
- To attempt exam in May 2024 the registration last date is (update soon).
- To attempt exam in November 2024 the registration last date is (update soon).
For direct entry scheme the students should apply for CA Intermediate course before 6 months of commencement of the exam.
So, this is all about CA Intermediate Registration. If you have any queries regarding this post, please do comment in below comment section, we will reply as early as possible. Stay connects with our site for more fresh updates. Follow our site team @ www.universitynews.in