Hi guys… Are you a CA aspirant? Completed your CA Intermediate course? Applied for CA Final course? Starting preparation for CA Intermediate exam? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this post suits you. Here in this article we are providing complete details on CA Final books which will be handy for the students at time of preparation for the CA Final exam.
CA Final is the final stage of CA course. After completing this level the candidate will become a professional Chartered Accountant. This is one of the toughest part in CA course and many students clear this level after many attempts. The ICAI conducts CA Final exams. There are 8 papers of CA final course which are divided into 8 subjects. After clearing all the subjects you will be designated with a title Chartered Accountant. Each paper is conducted for 100 marks.
|Important Links for CA Final Students|
|Notification, Exam Dates, Results|
|Registration, Regional Offices|
|Revision Test Papers|
|Study Materials, Preparation Books|
|Course Details, All Other CA Final Posts|
Students who have completed CA Intermediate course and article ship program are eligible to apply for CA Final. Many aspirants who have applied for CA Final are searching for best reference books to prepare for the exam. Follow this blog in order to get details of CA final books.
- CA Final Books
- List Of Best CA Final Books
- Paper 1 : Financial Reporting Books
- Paper 2 : Strategic Financial Management Books
- Paper 3 : Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Books
- Paper 4 : Corporate and Economic Laws Books
- Paper 5 : Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation Books
- Paper 6 : Elective Paper
- Paper 7 : Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
- Paper 8 : Indirect Tax laws
CA Final Books
The ICAI board provides study materials, mock tests, practice papers and revision test papers for the students which help them a lot in their preparation, but the students want to refer some books which helps them to clear their doubts of all concepts. many toppers also follow some books in order to get the complete view of each concept of CA final course.
List Of Best CA Final Books
In CA Final there are 8 papers divided into 2 groups. Each group has 4 subjects. There are many books written by famous authors. Here we are providing list of best reference books which are chosen by toppers of CA exam. So, follow these books to get best marks.
Paper 1 : Financial Reporting Books
- Financial Reporting by Mr.M.P.Vijay kumar
- Financial Reporting by Parveen Sharma
- Accounting Standards by D.S.Rawat
- Financial Reporting by P.C.Tulsian
Students please refer these books to cover all the concepts of financial reporting. So, follow these books which are referred by famous CAs and toppers.
Paper 2 : Strategic Financial Management Books
- Strategic Financial management by K.M.Bansal
- Strategic Financial Management by A.N.Sridhar
- Strategic Financial Management by G.Sekar
- Strategic Financial Management by JB Gupta
Follow the above listed books to score good marks in paper 2 of CA final course. These books are referred by toppers of CA and these books covers all the concepts of strategic finance.
Paper 3 : Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Books
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics by CA Surbhi Bansal
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics by Pankaj Garg
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics by Vikas Oswal
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics by G.Sekhar
Here are the best books referred y toppers to score good marks in paper 3 of CA final course. Follow these best books to cover all the topics of the syllabus of paper 3.
Paper 4 : Corporate and Economic Laws Books
- Corporate and Economic Laws by CA Vijay Raja
- Corporate and Economic Laws by CA Pankaj garg
- Corporate and Economic Laws by CA G.Sekhar
- Corporate and Economic Laws by A.K.S. Krishnan
Guys refer these books to cover all concepts of corporate and economic laws. These books will be very handy for you at the time of preparation for CA final exams. These best books are referred by many toppers.
Paper 5 : Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation Books
- Advanced Management Accounting by B Saravana Prasath
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation by JB Gupta
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation by CA Sanjay Agarwal
- Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation by PC Tulsian
Aspirants follow these book sin order to score good marks in CA Final course. Refer these books along with study materials and mock test papers, so to get top rank in CA final.
Paper 6 : Elective Paper
- Economic Laws by CA Pankaj Garg
- Global Financial Reporting by CA G.Sekhar
- International taxation By CA Arinjay Jain
- Financial Services And Markets By Punithavathy Pandian
These are the best and most referred books by CA aspirants. So, please study these books in order to clear CA Final exam.
Paper 7 : Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
- Direct Tax Laws By CA TN Manoharan
- Direct Tax Laws by CA Bhanwar Borana
- Direct Tax Laws by Kapil Singhania
- Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation by CA Vinod Gupta
Please follow the above mentioned books to score good marks in CA final paper 7. These best reference books covers all the topics of direct tax laws and international taxation.
Paper 8 : Indirect Tax laws
- Exploring Indirect Tax Laws by Uttam Prakash Agarwal and CA Mahesh Gour
- Indirect taxes by CA G.Sekhar
- Indirect Tax Laws by CA Vishal Bhattad
- Indirect Taxes by V.S.Datey
CA Final students please follow these books which will be handy for you to prepare for CA Final. These books are referred by many toppers who scored best marks in paper 8.
So, this is all about CA Final books. If you like this post, please share on social media sites. Keep visiting our site for more recent updates. Thank you for visiting our site team @ www.universitynews.in