Hello… Have you cleared your CA foundation exam? Planning to clear IPCC course? Searching for details of the IPCC course? If your answers to these questions are yes, then this post suits you. Here in this article we are providing complete details of the CA IPCC course details eligibility, registration, subjects ad syllabus. Check out this post to get all the required details.
CA IPCC is the 2nd level of CA conducted by ICAI. The full form of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competency Course. This is also Known as Intermediate course. The students after completing CPT or Foundation exam can register for CA IPCC course. IPCC is the toughest level in CA course. After completing IPCC course the students should undergo article ship program for a period of 3 years under the reputed CA professional or in CA firms.
|Important Links for CA IPCC Students|
|Notification, Exam Dates, Results|
|Registration, Regional Offices|
|Revision Test Papers|
|Study Materials, Preparation Books|
CA IPCC Course Brief Details
|Examination Name||CA IPCC|
|Conducted By||Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI)|
|Exam Conducted||Twice a Year ( May and November)|
IPCC Course Eligibility
There are 2 ways to join in IPCC course.
- The students who have cleared CPT or foundation exam can register for IPCC course.
- The another way is direct entry in which the student who has completed graduate degree of commerce course with minimum aggregate can directly register for IPCC course without attempting foundation or CPT exam.
- The students who are pursing final year of the graduation in commerce stream can also apply for IPCC course.
CA IPCC Course Registration Details
If the student meets the above mentioned eligibility criteria can register for IPCC course. The IPCC course has 2 groups and each group consists of 4 subjects. The student can apply for both groups at a time or can apply for group 1 first and group 2 later. This is not applicable for students who are registered through direct entry process.
The students after registering for IPCC course should attend orientation program which is conducted by the organization. The candidate should complete ITT(Information Technology Training) program which is for 100 hours. The candidate should complete 8 months of study program before attempting the groups exam.
The candidate who are registered for IPCC course through direct entry that means without attempting CPT or foundation exam, then the student should need to register for practical training for 9 months before attempting the groups exams. They should attempt the exam after completing the 9 months practical training.
During the IPCC course registration the student should also register for article ship program. This article ship program is for 3 years for foundation course completed candidates. The students who have cleared group I can undergo article ship program under CA professionals. The students who have registered for IPCC through direct entry should complete article ship program with in 9 months before attempting the groups exams.
The students should apply for IPCC course online by visiting official website of ICAI. Fill the online application form and pay fees online and take print out of the application form. The students should submit the printed application form along with the required documents to the regional offices of ICAI.
IPCC Course Papers And Syllabus
The CA IPCC has 2 groups. Each group has 4 papers. The students can attempt 2 groups at a time or can attempt for single group. The subjects of IPCC for group 1 and 2 are mentioned here.
- Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-2: Corporate and Other Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
- Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Intermediate Course Syllabus
There are 2 groups in IPCC course and each group has 4 papers. The syllabus for each paper is mentioned below. Each paper is conducted for 100 marks and a total of 800 marks for IPCC course.
- CA IPCC Course Paper I Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper II Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper III Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper IV Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper V Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper VI Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course Paper VII Syllabus – Click Here
- CA IPCC Course paper VIII Syllabus – Click Here
So, here we have provided details of CA IPCC course details.If you like this post please share on social media sites. Follow our site for more fresh updates. Thank you for visiting our site team @ www.universitynews.in