Students who aim to choose their career as company secretary and want to apply for June 2020 exams can follow this post. The ICSI conducts CS foundation exam in months of June and December. The December term exams has completed and they are going to conduct exams in June 2020. So, students who want to attempt exams in June 2020 get here the CS foundation registration details.
Company Secretary Foundation is the first level of CS course. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the exam conducting body. The students who aim to become a CS first they should clear this foundation level exam. The students who has completed their intermediate of any stream except fine arts can apply for CS professional course. After clearing this foundation course the student will get eligible to pursue Company Secretary course.
The ICSI allows the students to register for the CS course through out the year, but Institute of Company Secretaries of India sets the cut-off dates to apply for examinations. The students who want to attempt exam in June 2020 should apply for the exam before September 28,2019. The Company Secretary foundation is a entrance exam and is of objective type exam. there are 4 papers for CS foundation exam and each paper is conducted for 100 marks.
CS Foundation Registration Details
Students who want to apply for Company Secretary course are searching for registration details. To help the students here we are providing complete registration details for CS foundation exam. Now here you can get details like registration process, fees and final registration dates.
CS Foundation Registration Fees
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts CS foundation exam online mode. The students can apply for the exams through online or offline. The payment of fees should be done online. The students can attempt the exam 3 times if the candidate pays fees for 1 time. The fee details for CS foundation course are mentioned below.
CS Foundation Registration for June 2020
The candidates who wish to attempt exams in may should apply for exams before 8 months. The ICAI releases notification for conducting CS exams in June 2020. The students can apply for the exam through online or offline mode. To apply online here we are providing steps. Follow the steps to register for CS foundation course.
Steps To Register for CS Foundation Through Online Mode
- Visit official website of ICSI ” icsi.edu/home/ “
- On Home page clock on “Online Services” tab.
- A drop down menu will be displayed select ” Student Registration ” from it.
- A page will be displayed asking you to conform whether the mentioned documents are their with you or not.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Roll number (if appearing)
- Qualifying certificates /Consolidated Pass Mark sheet i.e (12th pass certificate for foundation, degree certificate for executive)
- Category certificate (Other than general)
- Identity proof(Aadhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
- Tick mark all the documents and click on ” Proceed To Registration ” button.
- Select the course type as ” Foundation ” course.
- Now online registration form will be displayed.
- Fill all the required details on the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay fees online.
- After completing registration process you will be given user name and password which will be sent to your email.
- Secure your username and password so that you can use it for any further use.
- Download and take print out of the application form for further use.
The students can also apply for CS foundation exam through offline mode by visiting official regional offices of ICSI.
Company Secretary Foundation Level Registration Dates
The ICSI conducts CS foundation exams twice a year in months of June and December. The ICSI sets cut-off dates to register for the exams. So, students should register for the exams before the last date arrives.
- For December term exams the students should apply for the exams before March 29 of the same year.
- For June term exams the students should apply for the exams before September 28 of the previous years.
So, the candidates should apply for the exams before the last date arrives.
This is all about CS Foundation registration. If you like this post please share on social media sites. Stay connects with our site for more fresh updates. Follow our site team @ www.universitynews.in