Kurukshetra University results are released. The University offers various UG and PG courses in many disciplines. Recently the University has released the B.Lib.Sc. results on its official website. So, to help the students here we are providing link which helps the students to check their results.
Kurukshetra University is one of the top university in India. This is a Education and Research University located in the state of Haryana. The University offers various UG and PG courses of many disciplines. The University conducts exams in semester wise. The officials of Kurukshetra University has recently announced the B.Li.Sc. results on its official website. The students who written the exams can check their results by visiting official site of University.
The University releases results on its official website. The University releases results in the form of PDF file and the file contains the marks of all the students of the course. The University also allows the students to get their individual marks list from the university results portal.
Kurukshetra University Results
|Courses Offered||UG and PG Courses|
|B.Lib.Sc. Exam Conducted In||May 2019|
|Availability of Results||Available Now|
Steps To Download Kurukshetra University Results Marks Sheet
- Visit official website of Kurukshetra University ” kuk.ac.in “.
- Home page will be displayed.
- On home page under Quick Links section find ” Results ” links.
- Click and open the results links.
- Now a page will be opened displaying ” For results please click here “
- A new page will be opened containing list of various courses results.
- Click on ” B.Lib.Sc. Results “
- A page will be opened asking you to enter your Roll Number.
- Enter your roll number and click on search button.
- Your Kurukshetra University B.Lib.Sc. result will be displayed.
- Download and take print out of the result.
Follow the above links to check University results and to download marks sheet.
So, this is all about Kurukshetra University results for B.Lib.Sc. course. If you have any questions regarding this post, please do comment in below comment section, we will update as early as possible. Stay connects with our site for more recent updates. Follow our site team @ www.universitynews.in