Students who want to become a CMA professional should follow this post. Many are looking for details on CMA foundation registration to appear in June 2020. So, to help them here we are providing details of CMA foundation registration details like eligibility, admission process, documents required and application fees. So, CMA aspirants follow this post to get the details.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the conducting body of CMA course. The main function of ICMAI is to develop and regulate the Cost Management Accountancy profession in India. In order to become CMA, the students should complete 3 levels of the CMA course. Foundation course is the first stage of CMA course. Check below the details of CMA Foundation registration to attempt exams in June 2020.
|Important Links for CMA Foundation Exam|
|Notification, Exam Dates, Results|
|Registration, Regional Offices|
|Mock Test Papers|
|Course Details, All Other CMA Foundation Posts|
- CMA Foundation Registration For June 2020 Details
- CMA Foundation Eligibility
- Registration Fee For CMA Foundation Course
- Documents Required For CMA Foundation Course
- CMA Foundation Course Registration To Attempt Exams In June 2020
- CMA Foundation Registration Process
- Physical Registration Mode
- Online Application Mode
- Steps To Follow To Apply Online Mode
CMA Foundation Registration For June 2020 Details
The ICMAI conducts CMA foundation level exam 2 times for a year in months of June and December. To register for CMA foundation exam, first you have to know the details like eligibility, application process, application fees and documents required for admission.
CMA Foundation Eligibility
The minimum eligibility to apply for CMA foundation is the candidate should complete 10th standard and should appear for 12th standard shall be eligible for admission to CMA foundation course. The ICMAI board also provides admission for foundation course by accepting score of aome other exams. They are mentioned below.
- The students who have cleared Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) under 10+2 scheme of a recognized board or
- Exam recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to 10+2 or
- The students who has passed national diploma in commerce examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of All India Council or
- The student who passed Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Registration Fee For CMA Foundation Course
The student should pay fee of Rs.4000 as registration fee for CMA Foundation course. If the students want to get prospectus then he/she should pay Rs.250/-. extra to get them.
Documents Required For CMA Foundation Course
The student should submit the below mentioned documents to get admission to CMA foundation course. They are mentioned below.
- Attested copy of 10th standard certificate
- Attested copy of 12th standard certificate or marks list.
- Three passport size photographs.
CMA Foundation Course Registration To Attempt Exams In June 2020
The admission for CMA foundation course is open through out the year. However, the ICMAI sets cut-off dates for registration to appear in June/December exams. The candidate should take admission before 4 months of commencement of the exams. So, students who want to attempt CMA foundation exams in June should apply before January 31 of the same year and to attempt exams in December should apply before July 31 of that year.
CMA Foundation Registration Process
There are 2 ways to register for CMA foundation course either by physical registration or by online registration.
Physical Registration Mode
To apply for CMA foundation course through physical mode the student should visit the nearest chapter of CMA and buy physical application form for CMA Foundation course. They have to fill the application form and attest the required documents and send it to the regional offices of ICMAI through post.
There are 4 regional offices for the ICMAI zone wise and there address are provided below.
Eastern Zone Address
Eastern India Regional Council 84,
Harish Mukherjee Road,
Kolkatta – 700 025
Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957 Fax : 91 033-2455-7920
Email: [email protected]
The States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Maghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, the Union Territories: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries can send the application form for eastern zone
Western Zone Address
Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,
4th Floor Janmabhoomi Marg,
Fort Mumbai – 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Email: [email protected]
Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org
The States of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pardesh, Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories: Daman Diu., Dadra, and Nagar Heveli should send the application for the western zone.
Northern Zone Address
Northern India Regional Council 3,
Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788 Fax : 24622156
Email: [email protected]
The States of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajastan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttraanchal and the Union Territory: Chandigarh can send the application for Northern zone.
Southern Zone Address
Southern India Regional Council 4,
Montieth Lane, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax : 91- 044- 28554651
Email: [email protected]
The State of Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and the Union Territory: the Lakshadweep can send applications to this zone.
Online Application Mode
You can also register for CMA foundation course through online mode. For this the student should visit ICMAI online student registration system and should fill the application form and should submit required documents to apply for foundation course. While applying online you must have contact details and attachment details.
- Mobile Number and
- Email id
- Scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of Age proof in PDF file size not exceeding 300 KB.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification in PDF files and the size should not exceed 300KB.
Steps To Follow To Apply Online Mode
To apply for CMA Foundation course in online mode, the student should follow the below steps.
- Visit ICMAI online student registration website icmai.in/studentswebsite
- Home page will be displayed and look for Online Services section and under that choose online admission.
- A new page will be opened showing proceed for online admission and there is a click here button and click on oi.
- Again a page will be displayed and you can see the details of 3 levels of CMA course.
- Now click on Foundation button.
- Now select coaching type oral or postal.
- Now online application form will be displayed.
- Fill all the fields of application form and pay fees online and attach the required documents.
- New registration/identification number will be generated for you.
- Keep the registration number for further process.
So, CMA aspirants follow the above steps to get admission for CMA foundation process through online mode.
That’s all about CMA foundation registration to attempt exams in June 2020. If you have any doubts regarding this post, please do comment in below comment section, we will update as soon as possible. Stay connects with our site for more recent updates. Follow our site team @ www.universitynews.in