Students who have cleared CMA foundation course want to apply for CMA Intermediate course, so they are in a search for CMA Intermediate registration. To help the candidates here we are providing details of CMA Intermediate registration. In order to register for Intermediate course you should know the details of eligibility, admission fee, required documents and admission process. Check this blog to get the required details.
CMA Intermediate is the 2nd level of CMA course. The ICMAI is the conducting authority of CMA course exams. The students can apply for CMA Intermediate course after clearing all the subjects of CMA foundation course. Now here you can get the details of CMA Intermediate course.
|Important Links for CMA Intermediate Exam|
|Notification, Exam Dates, Results|
|Registration, Regional Offices|
|Mock Test Papers, RTP’s|
|Course Details, All Other CMA Intermediate Posts|
- CMA Intermediate Registration For June 2020 Details
- CMA Intermediate Eligibility
- Registration Fee For CMA Intermediate Course
- Documents Required For CMA Intermediate Course
- CMA Intermediate Course Registration To Attempt Exams In June 2020
- CMA Intermediate Registration Process
- Physical Registration Mode
- Online Application Mode
- Steps To Follow To Apply Online Mode
CMA Intermediate Registration For June 2020 Details
CMA Intermediate exam will be conducted for 2 times in a year in months of June and December. There are 2 groups in CMA Intermediate, you can attempt for both the groups at a time or can apply for individual groups. Before you register for the intermediate course, you should know the details of course eligibility, admission fees, admission process and documents required for admission.
CMA Intermediate Eligibility
- The students who have cleared all the subjects of CMA Foundation can apply for CMA Intermediate course.
- The students who are pursuing their graduation can also apply for Intermediate course.
- Candidates who have completed graduation can also apply for intermediate course.
Registration Fee For CMA Intermediate Course
The student should pay fee of Rs.20,000 as registration fee for CMA Intermediate course. If the students want to get prospectus then he/she should pay Rs.250/-. extra to get them. The ICMAI allows the students to pay fees in 2 installments, if they can’t afford to pay the full fees at one time.
Documents Required For CMA Intermediate Course
The students should have the below mentioned documents at the time of registration for CMA Intermediate exams.
- Colored Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceeding 300 kb.
- Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceeding 300 kb in each file.
CMA Intermediate Course Registration To Attempt Exams In June 2020
The ICMAI allows admission for intermediate course through out the year. The ICMAI sets cut-off dates to apply for admission to appear in June/December exams. The students who want to attempt CMA Intermediate exams should apply before 4 months of commencement of the exam. So, students who want to attempt CMA foundation exams in June should apply before January 31 of the same year and to attempt exams in December should apply before July 31 of that year.
CMA Intermediate Registration Process
To register for CMA exams there are 2 ways. The student can apply either by physical registration or by online registration.
Physical Registration Mode
The students should visit the nearest chapter of CMA to buy application form for CMA Intermediate course. The candidate should fill all the details of the registration and attach required documents and submit it to the regional offices of ICMAI through post.
There are 4 regional offices for the ICMAI zone wise and there address are provided below.
Eastern Zone Address
Eastern India Regional Council 84,
Harish Mukherjee Road,
Kolkatta – 700 025
Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957 Fax : 91 033-2455-7920
Email: [email protected]
The States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Maghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, the Union Territories: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries can send the application form for eastern zone
Western Zone Address
Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,
4th Floor Janmabhoomi Marg,
Fort Mumbai – 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Email: [email protected]
Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org
The States of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pardesh, Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories: Daman Diu., Dadra, and Nagar Heveli should send the application for the western zone.
Northern Zone Address
Northern India Regional Council 3,
Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788 Fax : 24622156
Email: [email protected]
The States of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajastan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttraanchal and the Union Territory: Chandigarh can send the application for Northern zone.
Southern Zone Address
Southern India Regional Council 4,
Montieth Lane, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax : 91- 044- 28554651
Email: [email protected]
The State of Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and the Union Territory: the Lakshadweep can send applications to this zone.
Online Application Mode
The student can also apply for CMA Intermediate course through online. The students can apply online by visiting official student portal of ICMAI. They should fill the online application form and pay fees and attach required documents and should submit the application form online. While you are applying online you should keep the contact details and the required documents with you.
- Mobile Number and
- Email id
- Scanned copy of colored passport size photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of Age proof in PDF file size not exceeding 300 KB.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification in PDF files and the size should not exceed 300 KB.
Steps To Follow To Apply Online Mode
Students who want to apply for CMA Intermediate through online mode should follow the below steps.
- Visit ICMAI online student registration website icmai.in/studentswebsite
- Home page will be displayed and look for Online Services section and under that choose online admission.
- A new page will be opened showing proceed for online admission and there is a click here button and click on oi.
- Again a page will be displayed and you can see the details of 3 levels of CMA course.
- Now click on Intermediate button.
- Now select coaching type oral or postal.
- Now online application form will be displayed.
- Fill all the fields of application form and pay fees online and attach the required documents.
- New registration/identification number will be generated for you.
- Keep the registration number for further process.
By following the above steps you can successfully apply for CMA Intermediate course.
So, this is all about CMA Intermediate registration to attempt exams in June 2020. If you like this post please share on social media sites. Follow our site for more recent updates. Thank you for visiting our site team @ www.universitynews.in